Saturday, August 1, 2009

Did some hiking yesterday morning up Big Cottonwood Canyon with my husband and daughter. We hiked Dog Lake Trail. Saw moose (bull, cow, and calf). It was really cool.

My daughter has officially gone back to St. George for the school year so now I am left to exercise alone. Well, not really because my husband (Kelly) is a great partner. Never hiked Stewart Falls so Kelly and I are going to hike them tonight.

Next Thursday I am hiking Timp Mountain with Kelly and lots of 4th floor nurses. This is really going to be a challenge but I am excited. It takes about 8-10 hours and can be exhausting. I hope I'm alive on Friday.

Thanks Becky for the heads up for the new exercises. I am excited to try it. I try to vary my exercise routine between walking, bike riding, hiking, and anything else that makes me move. I find that if I mix up my exercise, I don't get bored.

Everyone have a wonderful week. We are all looking and feeling fabulous.

Sherrie

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for your comments on my post. You are doing great! I too love hiking and am trying to exercise in MANY different ways so as to make exercise fun and not the same routine every week. I do plan on snow shoing this winter so am excited about that.
Keep up the awesome work!