Friday, July 17, 2009

Well, we will officially be 1/2 over on July 20th. This has been so rewarding working with all you ladies. I have really learned from all of you. Thank you!

Thank you Kara for all your support and help. I have to admit that turning up the heat the last few workouts has kicked my butt. I really feel better and I think it has helped me get off the plateau that I have been on. Yes, my weight has finally started to drop but the best thing is that my clothes are finally fitting better. I appreciate you being so willing to come anytime and workout with me. Thank you again.

Well, on July 3rd I hiked a hike called the "Subway". It is located outside Zions Park. This hike takes about 8-10 hours and requires you to swim through water (I don't even know how to swim), repel down slick rock, and hike up the mountain side at the end of the hike when your are the most tired. I must say that it was an experience. When I look at myself in the pictures I think wow - I did it. It was alot of fun.


I am incorporating some running in my workouts. It is very hard but I keep saying it is for my good and will help me run another 5K in faster time. My knees do not like it so much but I am trying to get them to work with me.

Heres to the second half of the program: )

No comments: